A KEY ROLE FOR PAYROLL.
An accurate and efficient payroll is the foundation of any successful business.
When payroll problems arise, the impact on your organisation can be huge – from low morale and employee distrust to hefty fines, not to mention the damage to your brand reputation.
Bring a new standard of accuracy, visibility and flexibility to your organisation’s payroll with MHR.
Introducing iTrent Payroll
Our payroll solution is the most capable and flexible payroll platform on the market, helping you manage all aspects of your payroll in one place.
With MHR you can transform your payroll activities at a pace that suits you, migrating different functions over to the platform as required.
Simplify your entire payroll process
- Efficiency and accuracy – your employees are paid accurately and on time
- Reduce payroll costs and paper processing with automated workflow and authorisation, employee self-service and e-payslips
- Employees gain instant access to their data through mobile devices
- Improve payroll efficiency with batch scheduling, net-to-gross calculation, RTI and pensions reform compliance, auto enrolment, retrospection, and many more useful features
- A single view of all pay groups, earnings, deductions and costing allocations
- Real-time progress statuses
- Perform multiple payroll runs
- Flexible user-defined workflows that can effortlessly handle authorisations and notifications
- Manage multiple-role employees on different pay scales
- Manage flexible benefits and rewards – from entitlements and benefit selection to ongoing administration and payments
It is vital that you keep up with legislative changes, and ensure that your processes are fully compliant with the law. Issues such as the Gender Pay Gap and the National Living Wage must be considered when performing forecasts and salary costs.
iTrent takes into account all new legal payroll requirements, giving you complete confidence and peace of mind.
Our solution offers a seamless exchange of information with HMRC, and our team of in-house experts are dedicated to ensuring that our software is always fully compliant and up to date.
Safe & Secure
The issue of data security resurfaces time and again, with several high-profile breaches undermining confidence in the ability of organisations to handle and protect data.
With MHR’s secure cloud, you can rest assured that your data is safe. Not only have we invested in a state-of-the-art data centre, but also in the security that surrounds the management of confidential data.
More than software
We may be known for our awarding-winning iTrent solution, but at MHR we offer more than just software.
You can consult our HR and payroll experts on issues related to strategy, compliance and best practice. Or why not hand over your entire payroll to our Managed Services team, freeing you up to concentrate on what really matters – your people.
Discover iTrent Payroll
If accuracy, visibility and flexibility is crucial for your organisation, let us introduce you to MHR payroll.
Let's get rolling with your payroll
Complete confidence in your payroll processes are just one step away, speak to us about your payroll.
Payroll Case Study: Swinton Insurance set to save £1.7m in the next five years with iTrent
Download our case study to discover how MHR were able to help Swinton Insurance gain 132 working days in efficiencies including E-payslip introduction.
By automating many HR and payroll processes and reports with iTrent, Swinton have been able to achieve the headcount savings required within HR, ensuring there is capacity to further develop the service and handle upcoming legislative changes.
Discover how payroll shared service saves £500,000 over 5 years
MHR helped Maidstone Borough Council and Swale Borough Council implement a shared iTrent HR and payroll software set up. This software has the benefit of facilitating electronic workflow for transactional purposes, helping the councils meet changing legislative requirements as well as statutory HMRC requirements, and most importantly ensures flexibility and scale-ability to respond and adapt to their evolving needs.