Introducing iTrent Payroll Software
Accurate and efficient payroll software is the foundation of any successful business.
When payroll problems arise, they can affect employee morale, trust and even result in fines, whereas a smoothly run payroll system with export support helps to maintain a healthy brand reputation.
Bring a new standard of accuracy, visibility and flexibility to your organisation’s payroll with MHR.
Introducing iTrent Payroll
Our payroll solution is one of the most flexible payroll systems on the market, helping you manage all aspects of your payroll in one easy to use place.
With MHR’s payroll software, transform your payroll activities to suit your organisations’ needs, no matter how straightforward or complex your requirements may be.
Simplify your entire payroll process
- Increase efficiency and accuracy – pay your employees accurately and on time, no matter how complex your structure
- Reduce payroll costs and paper processing with automated workflow and authorisation
- Increase transparency for your people with employee self-service, e-payslips and access to their data through mobile devices
- Improve payroll efficiency with batch scheduling, net-to-gross calculation, RTI, pensions reform compliance, auto enrolment, retrospection and many more useful features
- Fully integrates with our variety of HRM software modules
- HMRC recognition and BACS supported
- Visually displays your information to keep your data simple
- A single view of all pay groups, earnings, deductions and costing allocations
- Real-time progress statuses
- Perform multiple payroll runs and save time
- Flexible workflows defined by you that can effortlessly handle authorisations and notifications
- Manage multiple-role employees on different pay scales
- Manage flexible benefits and rewards – from entitlements and benefit selection to ongoing administration and payments
- Customisable platform for the needs of small or large complex organisations
- Automate processes such as pension scheme enrolment, holiday allowance, expenses claims and P60 handouts
Safe, Secure and Compliant
Data Security is an issues that resurfaces time and time again, with high-profile breaches frequently being reported in the press.
MHR achieve impeccable data security through our state-of-the-art secure UK-based cloud payroll data centre. We’ve invested heavily in the security around this centre so you know your data is managed to the highest standards. Add to this data security processes that are accredited with ISO 27001, ISO 9001, as well as CiSP and SOC 2 compliance, and you get total confidence in the way your employee data is processed.
iTrent takes into account any new legal payroll requirements, keeping up to date with any legislative changes like National Living Wage adherence and Gender Pay Gap Reporting. This ensures information is exchanged seamlessly with HMRC, with our in-house experts regularly adding updates to ensure robust, compliant data.
Many businesses who do their payroll and HR internally have inefficient processes and systems. Outsourcing your HR and Payroll to the experts usually results in significant measurable cost and resource savings through efficiencies, automation, and reductions in payroll errors.
MHR also support your in-house payroll, offering Bureau Services to put you in the driving seat, with us navigating the route.
More than software
Known for our award-winning iTrent solution, MHR offer a whole lot more than software, with a huge range of services and training available to your business. With our HR and Payroll experts on hand, you can get all the information you need on issues relating to strategy, compliance and best practice. If you’re after accuracy and peace of mind, why not hand over your entire payroll strategy to our Managed Services team, freeing you up to concentrate on what really matters – your people.
HR software solutions
Save time and money with a fully integrated HR and Payroll solution; available anytime, anywhere.
Frequently asked questions
Choosing a payroll system can be a tricky business. To help make it easier, here are some answers to frequently asked questions.
Is iTrent an online payroll software platform?
Yes, the iTrent cloud payroll software interface is accessed online through your web browser, and is designed to work with mobile devices.
Is it easy to change to iTrent?
Yes, data can be imported in to iTrent from a variety of external systems.
Does iTrent have payroll analytics and reporting dashboards?
Yes, iTrent offers a wide variety of reporting capabilities on almost any aspect of employee payroll. As well as this, we offer bespoke report packs, tailored to specific needs upon implementation.
iTrent also integrates with other BI solutions like SAP Business Objects to offer the highest levels of reporting, forecasting and data processing required.
Do we offer payroll for large corporations?
Yes, the iTrent payroll system is scaleable, and is used by many organisations with tens of thousands of employees.
What customer support do you offer with your payroll system?
We offer a variety of support via your dedicated account manager, phone support during business hours, email or online ticketing, with a dedicated service desk team and customer portal for FAQs, support materials, managing tickets and to look at all software updates and improvements.
Do you offer training with your payroll software?
Yes, training forms part of our comprehensive implementation plans. Please visit our training page or get in touch to enquire.
Discover how iTrent payroll can benefit you.
If accuracy, visibility and flexibility is crucial for your organisation, let us introduce you to MHR payroll.
If you'd like to learn more or see our HR and payroll software solutions in action, why not book a free, no obligation introductory demonstration? We’ll then call you to set it up, and one of our experts will talk you through everything you need to know – either online or on site.