EMPLOYMENT LAW ADVISORY SERVICES
Whether it is day-to-day support, a second opinion, or assistance with an employment tribunal, our team of employment experts can help with any employment challenges that you may face.
Our HR Advise service is ideal for supporting your in-house HR team or to your line managers directly. Delivered by a team of experts, enabling you to manage risk without having to have in-house specialists. All HR topics covered including, TUPE, reorganisations, disciplinaries, grievances, absence management, capability, and union matters.
Focus on the strategic issues and leave compliance to us with our HR Consult service. Expert on site support to help you with employee relations, employment law training, short-term staff cover and more. By using MHR you can be safe in the knowledge that your people change management projects are compliant, efficient and meet industry best practice standards.
WHAT CAN WE DO FOR YOU?
- Policy and document review
- Telephone and email advice on any employment law or HR topic
- Drafting of relevant correspondence and documents
- Case management of issues
- Onsite specialist HR support
- In house training covering a variety of employment law/HR topics
- Management of casework for complex, and/or sensitive employee meetings
- Management of HR project work, such as TUPE or redundancy programmes
- Fixed fee defence of an ET claim
- The completion of pleadings, witness evidence, bundle preparation and other tribunal documentation
- ACAS support and COT 3 drafting
- Representation at any preliminary or final hearing (up to 1 day)
Learn more about our Employment Law Advisory Service
Download a free information pack below.
Following a recent high profile employment law change, I spoke with MHR for some initial legal advice. The advice given on the implications was clear and assisted my organisation in deciding on a way forward. Plymouth City Council