Global Payroll Solutions
Centralise your global payroll with our outsourced payroll services
Do you operate a complex international payroll that’s in need of a more streamlined, simplified approach? Our UK-based specialists offer global payroll services, provided through an extensive network of partners around the world. With reach across Asia, Africa, Europe and the America’s, MHR has a cost effective, flexible solution tailored to your needs.
No matter which country your global payroll system serves, MHR’s service delivery includes
• An English speaking global payroll administrator, who is responsible for your account
• Efficient set-up procedures that eliminate costly errors
• Payments to international employees and third parties on your behalf – there is no need for a separate funds transfer service. We take care of that for you
• Production and Distribution of payslips and Statutory Payroll Reports
• Full compliance with all relevant payroll legislation in each country
Expand your global reach, wherever you are based
You can use our services in any country in the world – making our outsourced payroll especially popular with expanding UK and North American businesses. However, MHR has global clients from a wide array of locations. No matter what your requirements are, we are able to provide a unique, flexible and value-driven payroll service to boost your overseas expansion strategies.
Are you considering expanding your business payroll into a new nationality? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to speak to a global payroll specialist.
We like to keep our global outsourced payroll services simple, yet effective. We utilise our extensive network of ‘In-Country Payroll Providers’ to ensure that your payroll system remains compliant with relevant legislation, yet provides you with a single point of contact – whether you operate in one country or one hundred!
Choose MHR as your global partner, and you only manage one contact and one Service Level Agreement. You will be covered end-to-end by us, eliminating the need to multiple agreements with payment providers or third party liaisons.
Our simple and streamlined model alleviates your administrative burdens and allows you to focus on the core elements of your business.
Managed global payroll service
Our managed payroll service provides you with a singular point of contact in the form of an experienced International Payroll Administrator, who will be responsible for your organisation’s needs. We take responsibility for the accuracy of the payroll process and all the payments to statutory or regulatory bodies, as well as payments to third parties.
In-Country Provider (ICPs)
We source and vet our In-Country Providers to the highest possible standard to ensure that the quality of service is second to none. We have a fantastic network of providers that currently span more than 160 countries throughout EMEA, Asia, North America and South America where we provide services to global payroll customers.
Our ICP’s take responsibility for processing all the necessary payments to regulatory bodies within each locale, whilst we ensure that all your employees are paid on time and in full, and provide detailed, consolidated reports with the exact level of information you require.
Flexible service provisions
We fully understand that all businesses are different, so we pride ourselves on being flexible in order to meet your needs. That is why we work with you on developing a detailed Service Level Agreement.
Entering the UK
We have a range of international customers that rely on our skills and expertise as they look to set up operations within the UK. We are highly experienced in setting up and advising international organisations on payroll within the UK. One of the key areas we offer assistance with is Employment Law.
- Registration of company with HM Revenue & Customs for PAYE tax
- Advice and guidance on meeting all UK payroll legislation
- Calculate & process payroll in line with UK legislation
- Process payments via BACS to the employees
- Process payments to any relevant statutory third parties, such as HMRC
- Our services are Compliant with Real Time Information (RTI)
- Production and distribution of Payslips & Payroll Management Reports
- For our customers in the USA, we are able to offer a Direct Payment Scheme