Workforce Management and Scheduling
Work scheduling and employee scheduling software allows HR teams to model current and future states of their organisation to enable business continuity and growth. Our workforce management solutions give you the tools to translate workforce data into actionable insight. These include planning working patterns, mapping salaries and expenses and reporting using intuitive, modern dashboards.
A flexible workforce planning solution that allows the production of rosters based on work requirements in a cost effective way. Key staff information, multiple rosters and an interactive calendar transform the accuracy and efficiency of your scheduling process.
• Manage all types of staff regardless of working patterns or employment contract
• Easily identify work tasks
• Quickly find the appropriate staff for allocation
• No more double bookings
Budgeting and Forecasting
Produce business forecasts and plan cash-flow to build a clear picture of people costs for the next six years. Our budgeting and forecasting software is a crucial link between HR and Finance, and collates information on starters, leavers, contract end dates and pay increases into one accurate picture.
• Perform employer cost predictions (including salary, employer’s National Insurance, pensions contributions, overtime etc.) to ensure alignment of budgets
• Monitor planned salary cost vs. actual salary cost and identify reasons for difference
• Perform salary cost projections based on known and predicted changes, to identify trends and inform future budgets
Performance Dashboards and Reporting
Making sense of the data within your HR and payroll solution is crucial to drive decisions that can really increase business performance. Our intuitive Manager Dashboards solution and on-demand reporting capabilities unlock vital workforce performance intelligence hidden within your data.
• Understand your current costs, skills and gaps
• Spot trends in absence, monitor recruitment campaigns and identify the highest (and lowest) performers
• Identify issues and make the data-driven decisions needed to align workforce management with corporate objectives
• See the bigger picture without running time consuming reports
Learn more about workforce management and scheduling solutions by contacting an HR specialist, or requesting a free demo.