Our vision as specialist HR, talent management and payroll consultants is to work in partnership with our customers to transform practices in order to achieve strategic objectives. We aim to deliver high quality and consistent consulting services that optimise system capability, whilst working within clear deliverables agreed with you at the beginning of any programme.
We aim to focus on the bigger picture for your organisation, so whether your goal is to maximise iTrent specifically, integrate multiple solutions so they work seamlessly, develop infrastructure or manage cultural change we are keen to enable you to achieve this.
We want to understand your consultation requirements and challenge current practices. We believe that working with our team of HR, talent management and payroll consultants can offer you an opportunity to realise your organisations potential and deliver future proofed solutions.
HR, Talent & Payroll Consulting Service - Key Benefits
- Partnership working which aims to understand your strategic requirements and provide solutions to achieve goals at a faster pace
- Clear deliverables that detail what is required and highlights impact to current business processes
- Evidenced based recommendations which ensure solutions are achievable
- Constructive and honest challenge of current working practices
- Appreciation of wider business culture change and support to manage this
- Consistent project team that will work closely with stakeholders to improve operational performance
- Fixed priced solutions for improved financial planning
- Strict project methodology that enable stakeholders to view project progress in -line with strategic objectives
How we work
With over 360 years combined strategic consulting experience (and growing) we have developed a 'best practice' approach which aims to deliver fit-for-purpose solutions. This methodology creates space to move away from operational conversations to that of a more strategic focus, helping organisations to reach their HR, payroll and talent management goals faster.
We would initially seek to work with you to understand your goals and provide a tailored solution with you. Depending on the initial conversation, we would work with you by adopting the approach below.
To speak to a specialist consultant directly about your service requirements, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Investigation Phase
- Gaining a full understanding of your organisation's values, capabilities, strategy and aspirations through a series of exploratory workshops with a range of stakeholders
- Initial HR, payroll or talent management system review to understand the current set up and identify strengths/risks for consideration
- Following investigation, a detailed report outlining key findings and recommendations is provided which consolidates the discussions
- Short and long-term visions of the future are highlighted, taking into consideration resource and wider business factors
- Options to move recommendations forward including Advice and Guidance (should you have the resource/expertise in-house or an offering of Fixed Price solutions to facilitate financial planning)
- A high level presentation will then be delivered to outline key recommendations and next steps
The Project Initiation Phase
Should you agree to work in partnership with the strategic HR, payroll and talent consultancy team, a project initiation meeting would take place which provides;
- An opportunity to meet the consultants who will be working alongside you throughout the programme
- Further discussion regarding the actions required to achieve success
- Demonstrations of best practice models and understanding the work stream delivery methodology
- Agree roles, responsibilities and timelines within the programme
- Agreeing project methodology and governance so all stakeholders are clear on roles and responsibilities
The Delivery Phase
Once an agreed project plan is in place, the project will commence following a typical methodology;
- Detailed overview of best practice process with key stakeholders
- Scoping of best practice process in-line with local requirements
- A functional scope which details the work that will be undertaken and actions required
- Once the scope is agreed, a test build will take place where we walk through visualisation of the system and consider local factors
- Thorough testing will take place and sign-off points will enable all stakeholders to review progress and confirm the deliverables against the original scope.
The Go Live Phase
Once the programme of work is completed and you enter “Go live” then our experienced strategic consultants will support you through this phase, ensuring relevant documentation and knowledge transfer has taken place. Throughout the programme, the transition to "business as usual" will be discussed with you to help you consider options and maintenance.
At the end of the programme, a close down meeting will be arranged which will provide an opportunity to review and confirm that the programme objectives have been delivered.
But it’s not over yet. We recognise there is an embedding period following "Go live", so would agree a follow up meeting with you to allow us to collectively measure impact in-line with the strategic objectives.