Electric Switch Deadline is Coming!
On the 1st April 2020, all function accesses, profiles and security will switch to the Electric theme for all users unless you follow steps detailed below. There's not long left to migrate your system so don't delay!
With time running out to make your switch, help is available to speed you along:
- iTrent Assist - buy packages in 10, 30 or 60 hours
- 1 day Advice and Guidance consultancy package
- Electric Training Seminar
- User Guides (DIY migration support, including images of what your Electric pages should look like
What is the Electric Theme?
The iTrent Electric theme is MHR's new user interface for the iTrent HR & payroll system.
The Electric theme is designed to transform the employee and manager experience of iTrent. It's responsive, has a streamlined navigation, consolidated homepage, convenient quick links and a drastic reduction of forms, significantly increasing the speed and efficiency of everyday HR tasks.
The Electric theme not only brings with it a fresh, impactful and vivid design, it also offers a wealth of user benefits including:
- A responsive interface design available on all mobile devices, so you can manage your team on the go
- Reduces navigation by an average of 3 clicks
- Can be used as a key tool to boost employee engagement across your organisation
- A drastic reduction of forms and clicks required to perform everyday tasks
- A consolidated homepage displaying all the important information you need on one single screen
- Easily communicate tailored messages to employees via a company news carousel
- A new person summary screen with automatic alert notifications for managers
- Convenient ‘quick links’ to get you to important information faster
Nottingham City Transport upgrade to Electric
The organisation used our strategic consultants to carry out a full transformation of their HR and payroll processes.
Our top 5 tips to quickly switch to Electric
1. Create one example profile to use as a template
2. Rename your links to something memorable
3. Prioritise frequently used screens
4. Use Find iTrent Pages and keyboard shortcut CTRL+F to get around
5. Tag screens to help you next time
Watch our iTrent Electric e-Learning courses, to help our customers and their people get up and running with the iTrent Electric theme in no time!
These easily accessible courses are self-paced and interactive, featuring walk-throughs and videos of the functionality and have been specifically designed to make the switch to Electric as seamless as possible, to help you meet the deadline for the switch.
There are three different course topics to choose from, each with different contents dependent on the needs of your organisation:
Configure iTrent Electric
This guide video will walk you through how to configure the Electric theme in easy to follow steps.
Navigate iTrent Electric
This guide video will walk you through how to make the most of the new layout features in easy to follow steps.
Manage iTrent Electric
This video guide will show you how to navigate around the new Electric theme as a people manager.
If you would like to see the iTrent Electric theme in action, book a free, no obligation demonstration using the button below, and one of our team will be in touch as soon as possible to arrange an on-site or remote demonstration for you with our HR and payroll experts.