Are you ready?
You’ve no doubt seen that social media is flooded with scary articles about GDPR, lots of statistics and conflicting information but very little in terms of cold hard facts. With this is mind, we wanted to cut through the noise and provide you with all the information you need to be compliant come May 2018.
Hosted by Claire Wright, Quality & Data Privacy Manager and Julie Lock, Service Development Director at MHR, the GDPR Road Show is an ideal programme to equip HR and Payroll Professionals with the information they need.
What will be covered?
- GDPR – myths and truths
- What does it mean to my organisation?
- What does it mean in relation to HR and payroll?
- Best practice principles . . .in plain English
- Fair, lawful and transparent processing
- Purpose limitation
- Data minimisation
- Accuracy of data
- Data retention
- Data security
- Data subjects rights
- Breach management
The sessions will be held at the following locations and days:
- Radisson Blu Manchester Airport, Manchester, 5 September
- Radisson Blu Glasgow, Scotland, 7 September
- Hilton East Midlands Airport, Midlands, 13 September
- Jurys Inn Cardiff, South Wales, 20 September
- Radisson Blu Edwardian Grafton, London, 21 September
Each session is from 9:30 - 16:00. The day includes refreshments throughout and a buffet style lunch.
The cost of the session is £495 (+VAT) per person.
Please register your interest to attend, there are limited places available at each session.Book your place