At MHR we’re passionate about creating new solutions for our customers and we trial many of our
ideas internally, especially around engagement, in order to lead by example. We’re expanding the list of
benefits that we provide and have recently invested in a new platform to let our employees have more
control over the benefits they want.
Working for MHR
Hear Hazel and Laura from our product design team talk about what it’s like to work on the latest solutions for MHR.
Make your mark
Listen to Oletta from Marketing and see how we support our colleagues to develop in their roles so they can deliver great things.
Why work with us?
- 25 Days Holiday
- Company pension scheme, with an easy to use portal to help you manage your contributions
- Life assurance (x4 salary, with an option to increase up to x8 salary), to ensure your family is covered if the worst was to happen
- Sick pay, to help you when sickness strikes
- Corporate discount at Virgin Active, to give you fitness options at a reduced cost
- Vodafone discounts, providing money off your mobile phone requirements
Our sites offer plenty of free parking and come with a subsidised restaurant and cafe on-site, serving delicious new meals from our chefs each day.
On top of our company benefits, individual departments implement their own ways to recognise their teams' hard work. These recognitions are different for each area, with rewards that best suit their people.
Some great options are also open to everyone at MHR: