How to enable your greatness
You’ve worked hard and gained that prized degree. Now it’s time to start looking where it can take you.
MHR is an award-winning HR software and services company and we are looking for the brightest new
talent to join our 2019 Graduate Management Programme starting in September.
What to expect
Our graduate programme at MHR offers university graduates a high calibre of training to become future
leaders of our business.
The two-year programme includes placements in key departments across
the business, a three-month
international experience and assignments to solve real business problems. You’ll be exposed to a range
of our business areas along with all the training and support, you’ll need to thrive. See what departments you can work in on our team's pages
What are the benefits of the scheme?
As well as the opportunity to work and gain management experience alongside
a great mixture of skilled teams and individuals, you will also get the following benefits:
- A highly competitive salary
- A coach for each specific placement within
- A laptop and mobile phone, plus any other tools required for your role.
- Company pension and life assurance plans
- A mentor, who will be an existing Director in your
chosen field for the duration of the programme.
- The opportunity to undertake a special project each year, set by our Vice Chairman and CEO.
- 25 days holiday with the option to purchase
three extra days
- Private medical care at a reduced price
Meet our current graduates
The opportunities on the graduate scheme including a placement aboard made the decision to apply an easy one. I've felt a valued member of the teams I've been part of and enjoyed learning how a modern organisation functions
Apply for a graduate role today
If you’re a determined and ambitious graduate, with heaps of motivation and a passion to play a part in the future of work, apply at MHR today! To be eligible, you will need a minimum of a 2:1 degree.